Monday, November 23, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

This species project began as a requirement for my Environmental Biology class at Lone Star College – Montgomery located in Conroe, Texas. The Sonoran Pronghorn appeared fragile and not an organism a person would typically consider to be found in the desert. My curiosity peaked and I selected the Sonoran Pronghorn as the topic of my research. It is my hope other people will find the beauty and awe the pronghorn inspires through this blog and proceed to contribute to the continued existence of the species.

If you would like to share a little about yourself on my blog, please feel free to use the comments to this blog entry to do so! I look forward to the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends!

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Cyndi

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I did not even know this Sonoran Pronghorn existed until I came across this and read your blog. The information you posted has been very informative. I was fasinated to find out how they store water and the long periods of time they can go without additional water. The fact that they can run so fast is just amazing. I will follow your blog as I am interested in this specie. Thank you - Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sonoran Pronghorn is a really unique animal definitely worth saving. It is encouraging to see people take interest and invest time into promoting public awareness regarding endangered wildlife such as the Sonoran Pronghorn. I found this site to be very detailed and neatly pressented on behalf of this remarkable animal...kudos to you.
    Thanks,
    N.D. in Texas

    ReplyDelete